5. Always mix something old with something new. Use an old wooden crate and simply add a small cedar tree (fake or not) or find an old sleigh to put on your kitchen island with clear jars full of treats for your guests.
4. For a great coffee tablescape, grab an Urban Farmhouse Tulip Crate. Add old books, your favorite candle, a metal bucket with cedar in it and then pop a few ornaments on the top. If you want to add height grab one of your existing Holiday decorations and - Wala! You have a simple Farmhouse Christmas Look.
3. Old dough bowls are perfect year round for a farmhouse tablescape. You can change out what's in it depending on the season. I love to add cedar and ornaments to mine during the holidays. You can get an Antique Turkish Dough Bowl right here.
2. If you don't have a fireplace, don't worry! Hang your stockings from an old wooden ladder. Repurpose the ladder during the spring and summer to store cozy blankets. Get your very own blanket ladder here.
1. For a Farmhouse Christmas look put your tree in a wooden box, metal tub or even an Antique Olive Bucket.